Is this really a mystery snail and will it eat my plants?

Here is a link to an auction on eBay. I would like to have some of these in
my 75 gal planted fish tank (as opposed to a plant only tank), if they will
play nice with my plants.

http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1318695253&r=0&t=
0&showTutorial=0&ed=1010894828&indexURL=0&rd=1

Douglas Guynn
	dguynn at nwol_net
	915.368.5411

Veritas Vos Liberabit
The Federalist
It's Right! It's Free by e-mail!
http://www.federalist.com/subscribe.asp

"The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of
patriots and tyrants. ... Resistance to tyrants is obedience to God."
--Thomas Jefferson
safety deserve neither liberty nor safety." --Benjamin Franklin
"If you love wealth better than liberty, the tranquillity of servitude
better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We
ask not your counsels or arms [and] may posterity forget that ye were our
countrymen." --Samuel Adams
"Almighty God...give me liberty or give me death!" -- Patrick Henry

It is not a stunned silence that the world hears.  It is the quiet
meditation of a warrior.