RE: Not feeding fish while you are away

Although larger predators who consume large prey do
not eat frequently in the wild, the micro predators
and grazers do.  I am quite comfortable feeding most
non-fry fish every other day, large predators less
often, but I do think there needs to be a difference
in the feeding frequency of the two groups.

I am also quite comfortable leaving fish without food
for 10 days ro two weeks during vacation.  Food/prey
stocks in the wild are subject to seasonal
fluctuations.

RTR/Robert