RE: Seachem Excel

I've been using Excel in my 10 gallon, low light, low tech tank for about a
year or so now, and I am reasonably happy with it. I don't have anything
exotic in there- mostly Java moss, rotala, Java fern, an anubias, various
crypts and a dwarf sag of some sort. I've not seen any problems with algae
or with crypts melting since I've been using it. I dose at the recommended
level. Growth in this tank is good- not as good as the 55 with the CO2 tank,
but enough that I'm happy with it.

-Mak
http://www.thirtytwopaws.com/mak/

Every New Year is the direct descendant, isn't it, of a long line of proven
criminals?
           -Ogden Nash

Store, organize and access digital images easily. 60 day trial of the
standard in digital image organization: http://www.imagesw.com/photobox