Re: Hydra

Hehheheheheh... The first thing you should do Naomi is to relax, grab your
favorite beverage and force yourself to watch these fascinating creatures.
I've had these guys before, probably came in on a new plant that I got, and
all I did to get rid of them was to stop feeding the fish for 4-5 days. After
that I fed the fish very little amounts of food. In 1 week's time they were
all gone. And yes they can live on fish food. I try to stay away from
chemicals as much as possible.

Don
My webpage:
http://members.aol.com/d0nxd0n/index.html