hatchetfish and butterfly

hi all,
have anyone ever kept hatchetfish and african butterflyfish in the same tank
?
i'm thinking of keeping hatchetfish and butterflyfish in my planted tank,
and from the material i've read, african butterflyfish seems to be somehow
predatory, and since they will both share the same upper area of the tank
 along with my rasboras ), will the butterflyfish consider them as food ?
can you please tell me stories from all of you who ever kept both species
thanks,
Johannes Suhendra,
Bdg, West Java
Indonesia