Red Sea nitrate test

I compared the "test 1 and test 2 options with this nitrate test today on the same tank.  Got two different readings as they suggested could happen; Test 1 which uses a powdered reagent read 10ppm and Test 2 read half that.  Test 2 is apparently affected by organic molecules in the water, and I'm sure there are many!
So, I am going to assume (guess) that Test 1 is the more accurate since it also matches what I got from the Tetra test kit.  For those of you out there with this test kit, you may want to trust Test 1 more than Test 2.
Thanks for all who responded.
Roxanne Bittman