Re: LIGHTING 40 GALLON TANK

Gaets :
> Can anyone advise of a place where I can order the necessary
> ballasts, endcaps, and lights (preferably CF) in Canada in order to
> complete the set up.
>
> Thank-you in advance,
>
> Gaets

You could try Big Al's Online -- that's  aCanadian operation, I
believe.
You can call and talk to them at TOLL FREE 1-888-8-BIGALS ------
1-888-824-4257.

AH Supply's prices are better than you will find most anywhere.  The PC
bulbs must be shipped in from Europe or Asia, so many light vendors
don't bother to carry them.  If yo find a place that can get you lights
cheaper than AH Supply, please let us know.

Good luck,
Scott H.