Re: PO4 source

> Date: Thu, 27 Dec 2001 18:45:49 -0800 (PST)
> From: john wheeler <jcwheel76 at yahoo_com>
> Subject: PO4 source
>
> Hey gang,
>

> Well, those folks over at Jobe's have done it again. I
> went out to day to check out the Schultz Violet fert
> that has been posted about lately and I found
> something I think will work as well.
>
> Jobe's liquid houseplant food. 1-2-1. It comes in an
> 8oz bottle for $2. Also, they make a Violet liquid.
> 1-3-2 ($2...bought that one, too;). That seems pretty
> close to the Schultz.
>
> Just FYI. I wonder if those guys know we like their
> products for what we do?....
>
> John Wheeler

I noticed other fertilizers to use for PO4 myself. What I'm concerned about
is not specifically how much PO4 they contain, but how much ammonia and
urea. Do you know the percentage of those compounds in the fertilizers you
mentioned? I think the extra ammonia may contribute to more algae, that's
why I'm concerned about it.
__
Alex R