Re: Aquatic Plants Digest V4 #1496

> Date: Thu, 27 Dec 2001 09:00:39 -0800 (PST)
> From: Thomas Barr <tcbiii at yahoo_com>
>
> I'd go 20-30ppm of CO2.

Based on our experience, I would try to limit the CO2 in a discus tank more
than with other fish. We've noticed minor distress and cloudy eyes in our
discus is the CO2 goes above 20 ppm.

This may only be a problem at higher altitudes (less O2 in the atmosphere).
We are at 5000 ft.

George Booth in Ft. Collins, CO (gbooth at frii dot com)
  The website for aquatic gardeners by aquatic gardeners
    Major updates in July '01! On-line book, articles and tech briefs
      http://aquaticconcepts.thekrib.com (mirror)
      http://www.frii.com/~gbooth/AquaticConcepts/