[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
- To: <Aquatic-Plants at actwin_com>
- Subject: Background color
- From: Penny Crowley <pcrowley at snet_net>
- Date: Mon, 24 Dec 2001 03:51:13 +0800
- In-Reply-To: <200112240848.fBO8m3o04712 at actwin_com>
- User-Agent: Microsoft-Outlook-Express-Macintosh-Edition/5.02.2022
> So ... what are your opinions? What Color? What
For years I used a light cork material for my background. I liked the idea
of something natural-looking.
Then someone on this list, I think, gave me the idea of a BLACK background.
I used a large piece of matt board (like for framing pictures), and had to
piece it in a hidden area.
VIOLA! What a difference. The plants really stand out against the black and
also kind of tie in to the black framing of the tank, and my black CF unit.