Re: Bacopa

Chuck Gadd asks:

>Just to double-check that I'm not mis-labelling my plants, Bacopa caroliniana
>has a minty smell to it, right?

That's it...I've always thought of it as a musky lemon peel odor.  I used
to keep some in a tank under a glass canopy and the smell would be so
strong when I'd open the top, it would almost knock me down.  B.
caroliniana also has furry, white-haired stems especially evident where
emersed..

Nice pics, btw, Chuck.  That wood shrimp's gorgeous.  What kind of camera
are you using?
--
Chuck Huffine
Knoxville, Tennessee