Re: Aquarium Background

Greg,

I like to use a deep blue background.  I think a dark
background brings out the plant and fish's colors.

Lobos

I've rarely ever put a background on any of my tanks;
however, with all
of the negative "critique's" of equipment being
visible in planted
aquariums I thought it warranted more substantive
consideration.

So ... what are your opinions?  What Color?  What
Material?

Greg Watson

P.S. aka (also known as) Newsletter ... what better
email address to
receive the stuff that you REALLY WANT TO READ!!!