Aquarium Background

Thanks to all the responses to my last inquiry about substrate heaters.
They are ordered and should arrive next week.

I've rarely ever put a background on any of my tanks; however, with all
of the negative "critique's" of equipment being visible in planted
aquariums I thought it warranted more substantive consideration.

So ... what are your opinions?  What Color?  What Material?

Greg Watson

P.S. aka (also known as) Newsletter ... what better email address to
receive the stuff that you REALLY WANT TO READ!!!