Re: Flowering plant

    * From: Chuck Gadd <cgadd at cfxc_com>
    * Date: Sat, 22 Dec 2001 18:34:16 -0700

I just posted some pics from my tank, include three close-ups of a
flower.   The plant has leaves that are shaped similar to Bacopa,
but not nearly as thick as Bacopa, and the stems are also much thinner.
I've got bacopa growing in the same tank, so I'm sure the difference
isn't due to some deficiency.......

The plant is definitely a Bacopa of some sort.  I don't think it is Bacopa
caroliniana, because it doesn't have a hairy stem.  If I could see a
picture of its submersed growth, maybe I could tell what it is.

Paul Krombholz, in well-watered central Mississippi, getting some showers,
today.