lights

   Hello
    Thanks Scott, So in order to actually increase the light in a given area
should
I look for a bulb with a higher CRI or Lux rating? Unfortunately the only
thing I have
to test this with is a camera photometer. Fluorescent light does strange
things to
it especially at close proximity to the source..If you pass it under the tube
it
shows the brightest area to be about 5 inches from either end of a 48 inch
tube
growing dimmer toward the center and then increasing as it gets to the other
end.
Don;t know  to believe this or not as it looks the same to my eyes.
                                         Thanks again   Gary