[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Amano as fish food
- To: Aquatic-Plants at actwin_com
- Subject: Amano as fish food
- From: Buck-eye-land at webtv_net (James Kennedy)
- Date: Thu, 20 Dec 2001 13:22:14 -0500 (EST)
- In-Reply-To: Aquatic-Plants-Owner at actwin_com (Aquatic Plants Digest)'smessage of Wed, 19 Dec 2001 15:48:05 -0500 (EST)
Edward Venn wrote:
Subject: Shrimp production methods
"...For breeding I use a large plastic tub filled with plants and
basically left alone. A few shrimp females and a male are placed in this
setup and within a space of several months they will have filled the
tank with their offspring. This also works for other species of shrimp
and keeps my fish in live food."
I just wanted to get this straight...I pay $6.99 a piece for these guys
and you're using them as fish food?! What kind of water do they like?