Shrimp production methods

I have various species of Japanese shrimp in my tubs, tanks and what have
you. I think there may be 5 different species in these receptacles.
Amano/japanese Pond Shrimp will thrive under any conditions, theywill
constantly breed if conditions are to their liking. Lots of food, shelter
and good water conditions do wonders. As these shrimp are found throughout
the Kanto Plain and into the Kansai it should be noted that they can survive
any water conditions and a wide range of temperatures. For breeding I use a
large plastic tub filled with plants and basically left alone. A few shrimp
females and a male are placed in this setup and within a space of several
months they will have filled the tank with their offspring. This also works
for other species of shrimp and keeps my fish in live food.

Edward Venn,
SMG Holdings Co., Ltd.,
Deux Chateaux Blanc 2-303,
1356 Kobuchi, Kasukabe,