Thanks ya'll...

...for the advice on locating SAEs and the Dupla Vario.  Seems my timing is
off for aquariumfish.net, but they resume shipping on the 22nd of January,
so I may give them a try later...can't ignore those awesome prices.  My LFS
is asking $6 US ea for Amano Shrimp now.  Can you believe that?  Gotta
learn how to breed these crusty critters!!

I'm contacting Hawaiian tomorrow regarding the Vario valves.  I'll post
what I learn for the Dupla-philes on the list.

Regards,

Chuck Huffine
Knoxville, Tennessee  USA
mailto:grendel at usit_net