Flourite Red --- the continuing saga

     Seachem says to remove the Flourite Red substrate and rinse it clean
this time.  I'll lose another half day, but I'll do it.
     They'll change the packaging to recommend this.  It presently says it's
already rinsed, but rinse it again just to make sure there's no residual dust.
     Maybe I'll be able to plant next year.
     Seachem was very nice on the phone, by the way.  They're even sending me
something for my trouble.

David S. Brown

multipart/alternative
  text/html