[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Custom Sea Life Service
- To: <Aquatic-Plants at actwin_com>
- Subject: Custom Sea Life Service
- From: J & D Olberding <jdolb1 at attbi_com>
- Date: Mon, 17 Dec 2001 10:13:10 -0800
- In-Reply-To: <200112171624.fBHGOTM22270 at actwin_com>
- User-Agent: Microsoft Outlook Express Macintosh Edition - 5.01 (1630)
I wanted to share my positive experience with Custom Sea Life.
I have a 2-96 watt bulb Custom Seal Life PCF fixture that stopped working
after 15 months. (warranty is 12 mo). Twice, Ted in customer service helped
me trouble shoot the problem via phone. When it was determined that the
ballast were the problem, he gave me name of company from which to get them.
When it turned out that the ballast would have to be "special ordered" and
the cost would exceed that of a new fixture, Custom Sea Life provided me
with the two ballast.
My only connection to Custom Sea Life Co is that of satisfied customer.