[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re:White deposit and wax
- To: <Aquatic-Plants at actwin_com>
- Subject: Re:White deposit and wax
- From: Ron Barter <mistnfrost at superaje_com>
- Date: Sun, 16 Dec 2001 22:57:37 -0500
- In-Reply-To: <200112162048.fBGKm2s13568 at actwin_com>
- User-Agent: Microsoft-Outlook-Express-Macintosh-Edition/5.02.2022
> Date: Sun, 16 Dec 2001 15:43:43 +0100
> From: "Philippe Lemaire" <ph.lemaire at CompaqNet_be>
> Subject: White deposit and wax
> I have some glasses over the tank that are fixed...
> It has White deposit underneath !
> When I sprinkle water on it all is OK until the water dries...
> So I thought about some grease/wax/paraffin to make look transparent for a
> longer time !
> Did anyone ever try this ?
> What kind of stuff to use not to poison the tank ?
I've never tried it, but would glycerine work? I've used it in bubble
counters, since water seemed to evaporate rather quickly. It might keep your
glass covers "wet" and transparent.
Just a thought,