Looking for Dupla Vario Valve and SAE

Hi Chuck,

I believe AZ Gardens ships SAE's but there is a minimum.  Have ordered
plants several times, never ordered fish.  Great customer service.

There is a great store outside Atlanta that usually has SAE's/ottos/Amano
shrimp but that is kind of a haul from E. TN.  Don't think they ship.

I got my Dupla stuff from Hawaiian Marine http://www.hawaiianmarine.com/.
Cal is the one who handles the Dupla stuff and the one that I dealt with.  I
think he may be the owner.  There was a problem with my order (not his
fault, it was shippers fault) but he happily took care of it anyway and made
sure everything was resolved.  Terrific customer service and company.

Insert usual disclaimers...

Daphne