[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: Aquatic Plants Digest V4 #1473 water spots
- To: Aquatic-Plants at actwin_com
- Subject: Re: Aquatic Plants Digest V4 #1473 water spots
- From: citizenfish1 at webtv_net
- Date: Sun, 16 Dec 2001 20:34:02 -0600 (CST)
- In-Reply-To: Aquatic-Plants-Owner at actwin_com (Aquatic Plants Digest)'smessage of Sun, 16 Dec 2001 15:48:02 -0500 (EST)
what I have used on hood fixtures and has always worked well is baby
oil.it is as far as I know non toxic and it seems to just wipe away the
water spots,never tried it on glass though..
and while we are at it,the website below is to my 72 bow front,the
top address is as it is currently,the lower site is what it looked like
before putting in additional plants. thank,
A vision without the ability to execute,is probably A hallucination.
--- StripMime Report -- processed MIME parts ---