Looking for Dupla Vario Valve and SAE

Hi all,

Several digests ago, James Purchase recommended the Dupla Vario Valve as a
means for controlling pump output.  I have done some research on the valve
and decided I want some.  Trouble is that I can't find any through my usual
suppliers.  Does anyone know where these valves can be purchased through
mailorder?

Also, I'm in need of a pair or three juvenile SAEs.  I ask my LFS for SAE
and they keep trying to push Flying Foxes on me.  I ask for C. siamensis
and their eyes glaze over (oh no, runaway...scientific names!!!).  So I'm
gonna have to go mailorder for the fish.  Anyone know a good, reliable
source in the US?  A good LFS within a few hours driving distance of East
TN would work too.

Thanks as always,

Chuck Huffine
Knoxville, Tennessee  USA