I'm draining the Flourite Red water now.

     In the continuing saga of the Flourite Red, I am at this very minute
draining the water from my tank, because it is RED!  I filtered it for a
week, and even tried diatom powder with a micron cartridge in a Magnum.  All
I got was clean, clear, red water.
     I will drain it out and immediately refill, keeping the substrate.
Maybe all that stirring up I did to get the dust out was too much, and it
will be ok if I'm nice to it this time.  Otherwise, I'll have to drain it
again and really clean that stuff this time before putting it into the tank.
David S. Brown

multipart/alternative
  text/html
---