Since on the subject of Fluorite.

Dear all,
I'm planning on redoing my 65 g into a nice planted aquarium for apistos. I
wanted to place peatmoss with mulm from old tanks on the bottom, then
fluorite, then sandblast gravel, for my substrate. But I've read that the
peatmoss with clay substrates is a bad combination because it will lead to
aluminum poisoning. Is there still a certain amount of peat moss I can place
in the aquarium? or should I just scrap that idea in the first place? Anyway,
any comments or ideas would be greatly appreciated.

David