Madagascar Lace Plant Update

I had posted about having a new one (new being 2-3 months old) that had
never shown any activity. It had 4 or so green leaves, never put out
shoots. About a week to two or so ago the green leaves died.

Anyway-I noticed yesterday-it's got a new green shoot coming up (fairly
raoidly, too). I'm growing it in Flurite with Laeterite and it gets a
couple of hours of morning sun.

Anyway-it looks like maybe all is not lost. Stay tuned.

       Gerry Skau

       He has no enemies, but is intensely disliked by his friends.
       -Oscar Wilde