Re: Rinsing Flourite

It seems there are quite a few ingenious ways to rinse Flourite.  Is
this stuff popular or what?  I'm surprised that someone isn't marketing
a "substrate pretreatment and dust separation chamber."  I imagine it
like this:  it's made of plastic, it has holes in the bottom, but
unlike the items used in the homegrown techniques, this item costs
$47.50 plus shipping and is made by a famous aquatic equipment
manufacturer.  A special version for reef tanks comes with an electric
powered agitator for an additional $128.95 .

I am also waiting to hear that Flourite dust is being packaged and sold
as a substrate treatment.

Scott H.