RE: Deposits on glass & FE tests

> Deposits on glass
> I got white deposits on the coverglass on top of the aquarium. I've tried
to remove it
> with vinegar essence which didn't work.

I had the same problem recently, and will probably have it again, so here is
what I figured out.
I put the glass covers over the sink and placed a few paper towels over it
so it was totally
covered.  Then I poured as much vinegar as it took to thoroughly wet the
towels.  I left it for
half an hour, came back and wiped it down, and repeated the treatment for
the other side.  It
came out sparkly clean.  I had the same problem with it not coming off when
I wiped it with
vinegar, so I figured it would take longer term exposure to work.