Re: setting up a 125 gallon tank

"This 125 is made by all glass and I believe there is two overflow boxes,
one
in each back corner. Does your 130? Just trying to see if I will need to
drill extra passages for the water"

No, I bought a plexiglass unit and installed it into the tank myself. You
probably won't have a problem - the Eheim 2260 has a pump rated for 1900
l/hr, so it can suck the scales off of a shark. The "waterfall" effect of
the water falling down the half-empty overflow tower kept me running to the
bathroom every 10 minutes so I lowered the water level in the tank and
drilled a few holes into the plexiglass several inches below the normal
waterline. Problem solved.

James Purchase
Toronto