DIY Stand and Hood

A few days ago I mentioned that I had designed an inexpensive, "low skill," yet quite
attractive stand and hood.  I received a large response from subscribers asking for
information.  So, I threw together a powerpoint file... sort of a "how to" thing.  I'm trying
to get a digital camera to add some photos of the real thing to this .ppt file.  If anybody
out there with a DIY section on their website would be willing to take a look at this and (if
you feel it has merit) be willing to put these plans on your site, I'd be happy to donate
these plans to the community at large.  Thanks.