Starting over, need hygro...

I never really had a great aquascape, but whatever I did have went to
pot when I had to take a business trip that lasted a couple of
months...
Anyway, I now need to start from scratch.  Problem is, I doubt that I
can get all of the plants that I want all at once.  It was a
cyanobacteria outbreak that destroyed my tank, so I want to fill my
tank with plants this time and not let the algae get a foothold.  To
do this, I'd like to try h. polysperma and slowly replace it with the
plants that I want, but I can't order it due to its "noxiousness".
Anybody know of another way that I might be able to get some?
Dave Engle

Jacksonville, NC USA