DIY Hood Design Help

Julie,

I'm no carpenter!!!  But I built what I feel is a beautiful and practical hood.  When it's
shut it is low profile, adding only about three inches to the top of the tank.  When open, it
adds zero to tank dimensions for maintenance purposes.  Tools needed = hammer, saw,
screwdriver.   Circular saw is a BIG plus.  Cost is about $20-30. (Not including lights, of
course.)  If you like, I'll try and put together a .jpg of my work and email it to you.