Nature Aquarium products in Philippines?

Hey everyone,

I'll be going to the Philippines next year and I was just wondering if there
are any stores that sell Takashi Amano's Nature Aquarium products in the
Philippines. If not those products at least some of his magazines. It would
be nice to look at more eye-candy other than his 4 books and to also get some
of his products, specially that maintenance kit. Kung may nakakaalam sa inyo
please e-mail me offlist.

Don
My webpage:
http://members.aol.com/d0nxd0n/index.html