Re: where can I find rocks

Regarding Paul's suggestion to scour drainage ditches
(or find the rocks that are used in drainage ditches):

The rocks used here in that regard are white, and are
limestone I believe.  Not exactly what I am looking
for.

Just yesterday, however, I got an email from a friend
(don't know if he is on APD or not--just coincidence
perhaps) that has located an establishment selling a
lot of petrified wood.  That, I will have to look
into.

Arthur
http://www.awaqua.com