Re: NEC website - Eric Olson "Live"

On Wed, 5 Dec 2001, Gary Lange wrote:

> Somebody told me the other day that they couldn't find the North East
> Council via Goggle.  I hope you'll all come out for the party in the East,
> and to hear Eric speak.  Bet he has some of those Aquascape contest CD's
> with him too.  The address is: www.northeastcouncil.org
> The dates again are April 12-14th.  The AGA stuff always takes place on
> Friday early in the afternoon so plan to be there early.  I'm sure the
> website will have things spelled out once the times are set.

OK, don't lay it on TOO thick, Gary. :)

Just learned this week that there will also be an official "AGA Session";
I'll be doing a sort of "mini capsule" presentation with some video from
the AGA Convention(s?) to entice people to go next year, aquascaping recap
to entice people to enter next year, and there will probably be a freeform
panel Q&A.

  - Erik

PS: Aquascaping Contest CD-s are shipping now!  If you're still
interested, send a check for fifteen bucks (the CD now includes both years'
results), payable to AGA.  Address on http://showcase.aquatic-gardeners.org

--
Erik Olson
erik at thekrib dot com