OT: Any wholesaler of blackworms?

Dear all,
I do research under a professor at the University of Texas at Austin and study
weakly electric fish. My lab is in need of finding a wholesaler of blackworms.
Our lfs will not disclose the information, forcing us to run business with
them instead. It is quite irritating. If there is anyone who knows about any
wholesaler, or are a wholesaler, please email me at limdt at mail_utexas.edu. Any
information would be greatly appreciated.
thank you

David Lim

sorry for the off topic subject.