A Question for you to Ponder

>>Why is it that women in the West take to this hobby
>>of keeping fish tanks while those in the East don't?

My wife keeps stealing my tanks for herself ... and based on my
perceptions, at least here in the Central United States, I'd say there
are probably more women maintaining tanks than men ...

Greg
P.S. ... but at least every once in awhile, she lets me get a new tank
for myself; my 180 gallon tank should be arriving very soon<G>!!!