Re:CO2 cost

That's pretty cheap.
Many charge 10-15$ for the fill. Ice, party and beer places sometimes have
the best price. For a 10lb I get it for 8$. It's not so much how much is
added but the hassle of filling it etc for those small tanks I think. The
folks I get it from fill only my tank and do it there asap. Nice folks.
Regards,
Tom Barr