[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
- To: <Aquatic-Plants at actwin_com>
- Subject: Re:CO2 cost
- From: Thomas Barr <tcbiii at earthlink_net>
- Date: Wed, 05 Dec 2001 00:34:44 -0800
- In-Reply-To: <200112050628.fB56SJ211396 at actwin_com>
- User-Agent: Microsoft-Outlook-Express-Macintosh-Edition/5.02.2022
That's pretty cheap.
Many charge 10-15$ for the fill. Ice, party and beer places sometimes have
the best price. For a 10lb I get it for 8$. It's not so much how much is
added but the hassle of filling it etc for those small tanks I think. The
folks I get it from fill only my tank and do it there asap. Nice folks.
> Subject: Price of CO2
> Earlier this year I was paying $5 to refill my 5lb CO2 tank. Then, last
> month, when I went to get another refill, the fellow said the price has gone
> up to $10, because CO2 have gotten more expensive to produce. I paid up
> because I didn't have time to look around for better prices. But because
> the sales fellow wasn't too convincing in his delivery, I'd be interested in
> any recent experiences folks around here might have. Have CO2 prices really
> gone up or did I get my pocket picked?