RE: Aquatic Plants Digest V4 #1446

> Date: Tue, 04 Dec 2001 16:20:45 -0800
> From: "Chin See Ming" <chinseeming at hotmail_com>
> Subject: Price of CO2
<< SNIP >>
> any recent experiences folks around here might have.  Have
> CO2 prices really
> gone up or did I get my pocket picked?

I don't know about your area, but it costs about 15bux to fill a 10lb bottle here in Los Angeles... And has for a while. :)

> Date: Tue, 04 Dec 2001 19:36:15 -0500
> From: "george martin" <gmart44 at hotmail_com>
> Subject: Re: Plants arriving from Pets Warehouse
>
> I received all the plants today, no problems.
> What problems am I supposed to look for?
>
> Please let me know.
>
> G Martin
> Bronx New York

I don't suppose you were supposed to look for ANY problems... If you had a great experience.. Awesome.. You expressed it!  You should be able to express your factual experience regardless if it was positive or negative. :)

> Date: Tue, 4 Dec 2001 17:18:04 -0800 (PST)
> From: Lazarus Miskowski <lazmiskowski at yahoo_com>
> Subject: PAM
>
> Anyone want to throw out ideas for a planted aquaria
> magazine that they would be interested in?
>
> i.e. what did PAM lack, that prevented you from
> subscribing?

Easy for me to answer... They didn't have a very easy/interactive way for me to subscribe online and get enough information online for me to see if I really needed that magazine.. (I don't go to LFS's much, and order mostly online)..

> What sort of thing could PAM have contained that would
> have made it a must-have?

Probably some step by step (and laundrylist) type articles on how to really achieve the gorgeous planted tanks that I never seem to get quite to.. :) (I don't claim that filling my ignorance with information is possible.. Heh heh).

> My two cents is that I would like to see the artistry
> and beauty of aquaria as the focus, and technical
> aspects a secondary consideration.

Agreed.

Gregory

      http://www.myfishbox.com

-- This email has been scanned for viruses before being sent.