[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
CO2 equipment questions
I am finally going to get a CO2 tank for my 55 gallon aquarium! (Thanks to
my in-laws, who sent early Christmas money!! :) ) We have located a local
source for the tank itself and the regulator, but I have a few more
1) Do I need a needle valve? Or should I use one, whether specifically
needed or not?
2) Is the Eheim diffuser a good one? It seems so inexpensive compared to
others. I'm not against saving a bit of money, but I just want to make sure
I get the right stuff for the money.
3) What about CO2 resistant tubing? It's rather expensive, but is it worth
it? Or would silicone tubing be good enough?
4) A bubble counter? Yes or no? Easier or not necessary?
5) What about fittings? Though I suppose the guys at the place where we get
the tank and regulator ought to be able to help with that, right?
Thanks for any help!
Store, organize and access digital images easily. 60 day trial of the
standard in digital image organization: http://www.imagesw.com/photobox
If someone can tell me that hysteria works then I'll start to get