[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]

poison pot (the clay kind)

Chrys wrote:

> Or is it more likely that it was some sort of problem with the pot?

That gets my vote.  Clay pots are rather porous, were there
plants in that pot before? Did you wash it with soap?

Soap, urea from potted plant fertilizer, or something similarly
toxic on the pot seems more likely.

If the wool your plants came in had something nasty, most likely
it would have killed your fish before now.

- brian