Re: Re Osmocote evaluation

At 21.48 03/12/2001, you wrote:
>Date: Mon, 03 Dec 2001 11:42:51 -0800
>From: Susi Barber <wanderer35 at pacificcoast_net>
>Subject: Re Osmocote evaluation
>
>Hi Luca,

Hi Susi,

thanks for the reply! :-))

>Putting Osmocote in clay balls works better, at least you can see the clay
>and know when you've hit one; it does seem beneficial for the plants in a
>non-soil substrate.

excuse me for asking but.. what does it mean? how can I insert an OSMOCOTE
granule in a clay ball? ... clay balls that are sold here, are those for
hydroponics that often you can find in some plant's pot on the balcony ...
or am I worng in the type of clay??
can you give me a reference? a website or something like that where I can
"see" what's the product you refer to.. so I can find for it here in Italy.

ciao,
Luca