"Free" speech

I would like to add my two bits worth to what Steve and Joel Witty have said.

Withour taking sides in the current court case, they have stated admirably
in my view, that this forum and others, too often become the vehicle, for
over inflated ego's which carried away by their own self importance often
carry the imprimatur of "death" to any company they fell like "bashing".

Sometimes, as they say in Ireland where I originate from "Least said,
soonest mended".

Yours

Shawn Prescott
Aquarium Landscapes

Fish-Vet Inc.
12620 Ivy Mill Rd.
Reisterstown
MD 21136     USA
Tel 410.526.0573
Fax 410.526.0574

E Mail fishvet@ jagunet.com
Internet pages. http://www.fishvet.com

Fish-Vet produce the finest multi media Computer programme, for aid in
determination of Disease, Nutritional, & Toxicological problems . It is used
by Governements, Veterinarians, Fish Farmers, Universities, River Boards,
Public Aquaria, Live Fish dealers, & more in some 32 countries. Free demo on
our web pages.

Fish-Vet also offer world wide Consultancy, with a team of experts, & state
of the art technologies.