Critique Jeff Kropp's Efforts

Hello everyone,

I just received the following note from Jeff Kropp, one of the judges of
this year's AGA conference.  I know some of you found Jeff's critiques a bit
on the negative side-so here's your chance to let him know what you think of
his efforts and development.  :-)

"Steve,

I took a minute to browse the APD today and found the invitation to
critique thread interesting. Those who found me overly critical at
the AGA conference might like to take a crack at my efforts. Here's
three consecutive years worth of development that could really use
some unadorned feedback.

Year1
http://www.sfbaaps.com/gallery/kropp_01.shtml
<http://www.sfbaaps.com/gallery/kropp_01.shtml>
Year2
http://www.sfbaaps.com/gallery/kropp_03.shtml
<http://www.sfbaaps.com/gallery/kropp_03.shtml>
Year3
http://www.e-aquaria.com/exp_jkropp.html
<http://www.e-aquaria.com/exp_jkropp.html>

Jeff Kropp"

Regards and let's start having some fun,

Steve Dixon  in rainy rainy rainy San Francisco

multipart/alternative
  text/html
---