APD guidelines

> As to fund raising on the APD, y'all should
> be concentrating on finding a fair and
> agreeable settlement and save your money.

I agree that it's a profound shame that real
dollars are spent by hardworking people on this
issue.

However, my specific goal in contributing my
money is so Cynthia isn't forced to spend *her*
money.  She is now forced to pay for an
attorney when her only crime is to volunteer
for an administrative function in a public
forum, and only for the Public Good.

The same goes for ActWin, who did nothing wrong
but give us a forum in which to discuss
Lysimachia nummularia.

It's a real shame.

--charley