Re: Aquatic Plants Digest V4 #1440

Steve Pushak said:

"I say again, I believe that the APD is not the place for criticizing
vendors ..."

Steve, I think it is exactly the place to criticize vendors.  Most of us
live away from good plant stores.  We have to buy by mail order.  If we
can't find out which vendors and good and which are bad on the ADP and
similar groups, then there is no way to find out which are good and which
are bad.  One of the best services it offers is to help me find which firms
to buy from, and which to avoid.

John