OT: Internet question

Sorry this is off topic but I need some advice.

I own my own business and to cut corners I had one of those web page design
schools make our web sight then they also host it.  The other day I found
out that our web page was down so I tried to contact the school.  There web
page is down also and there phones are disconnected.

I am left to believe that the school went out of business.  I did not
receive any information regarding this and now I am wonder if there is
something I can do or is there someone I need to contact.  Remember there
are no phones and no web sight.  I don't even know where to start.

Thanks, any help would be appreciated.

Dave Berryman