White "cotton-like" ?fungus????

Hi...
I just noticed this white "cotton-like" or "webbing"on
some of the leaves on my plants that seams to be
begining to die. Another plant at the bottom of the
tank also has this ????fungus????? stuff around it
(plant looks like it is tring to become established).
Any suggetions as to what it is and how-in-the-world
to deal with it? Plants are the first set of plants in
tank since set-up, no new H2O added or any fish
either!
Thank you.