Re: Nov*k

> ------------------------------
>
> Date: Fri, 30 Nov 2001 13:36:39 EST
> From: MrTorts at aol_com
> Subject: Re: Nov*k
>
> In a message dated 11/30/2001 12:56:11 AM Pacific Standard Time,
> Aquatic-Plants-Owner at actwin_com writes:
> > I would ask this for all the lawyers on this that are also involved in this
> > suit... can we start a class action suit for infringement on our rights of
> > free speach...
>      In my opinion the best approach is to first win in New York and then sue
> for malicious prosecution.  I think there will be a lot of dream tanks
> created by list member victims at the end of all this.  Start making room and
> designing those tanks now.
> David S. Brown

Wonderful thought David. Made my day, after all the gloom and worry on this
subject. (^_^)

That prompts me to offer my US$0.02 to the process for your entertainment.

The courts have been a real crap shoot in recent years, which is exactly what
prompts jerks to abuse the process. *If* the defense fails in the courts, how
about this idea?

I recall that I have some in-laws in that state (they call it noo yawk), that
are named Paternostro. Should I consider contacting them to explore the idea
of finding out just how resistant to real indimidation that plaintiff *really*
is? :-)

Wright

PS. Will this "threat" get me one of those dream tanks, do you think?

aka
--
J. Wellington Wheelbase III -- 650 555-1212 -- 8579 Clala Dr. Palo Alto CA
[Fake]

Current government regulations give aid and comfort to hijackers. The
Federal Aviation Administration has guaranteed hijackers that no one on
the plane is armed but them. That must be changed. --Walter Williams